37-IN-1 FULL WOOD BURNING KIT
Material: Copper + Iron
Plug: US Plug
Power Supply: 110V, 30W
Temperature Regulating Range: 0-450°C
Length of Iron: Approx. 20cm/7.87"
Power Cable Length: Approx. 1.3m / 4.3ft
Suitable for: External Heating Type Electric Iron
How to Use:
1. Choose a tip you like and install it to the device.
2. Connect the device to a right voltage power outlet.
3. Wait 3-5 minutes for it to heat up.
4. Start drawing on the wood surface with it.
5. A wide variety of patterns can be created with the tips and stencils supplied.
1. Please use in a ventilated space.
2. Please use a work glove to change tips, or waiting the temperature drop down then change.
3. Sharp item included, keep them away from children.
4. The metal tips will become crisp and easy to break in the high temperature, please waiting the temperature drop down then change.
5. It is a wood burning kit not a soldering iron kit. The temperature only heat up to 200?~300?.
6. The wood(log/timber) are formed from many material, so that they have different element and burning point, normally, the burning temperature of wood would be 200~290?. If the iron pen is overheating, the wood would burn. so that our product won't get much hot like other soldering iron. It is just a pyrograph pen.
7. Please let it rest for a while after continuous using for 30-45 minutes.
1 x Wood burning pen, US plug
33 x Soldering tool
2 x Number and letter stencils
1 x Iron stand
1 x Package box
37-IN-1 FULL WOOD BURNING KIT SET: Power: 30W, Working Voltage: AC 110-120V, 350 Celsius max temperature of heater.
EASY TO USE: Just plug and play.
STENCILS IN VARIOUS PATTERNS: Designed with 13pcs wood carving tips, 5pcs wood embosing tips, 11pcs wood burning and soldering tips, 2 pcs hot knife chuck and 2pcs blades, allows you to burn any designs into wood to make beautiful wood projects.
FINE WORKMANSHIP: Employed Eco-friendly material with unique design and exquisite workmanship, which brings you great soldering experience.
PERFECT FOR ALL USERS: Perfect for users of all skill levels: experts, intermediates or beginners.